Flint, MI 48507
Overheard: Dude looking for a ride home because he was fresh out of jail for beating ex-wife's friend's ex-boyfriend: "Yeah I got dropped off here after they let me outta jail. I'm gonna need a ride home."
Fascinating fact: Terri is owner's ex daughter-in-law
Spell check: YES!
Bartendress has beautiful white teeth: affirmative
Bicycle parking inside: Yes (but you may need to be VIP)
Need to run from parking lot to building: Which one?
The one on the other side of the street behind the closed-up building: Medium
And the one behind Terri's?: Medium
Even with the bit of amazing jail time eavesdropping we may have gone on a boring night. I've driven by this place a million times and it seems to always be busy. It was between pool leagues and business was slow. We caught it on an off night. Kim the bartender was really nice and tried to recruit us into the pool league. I am a terrible pool player and can't even think of the last time I held a pool stick. Burgers were inexpensive and not to bad. Comparable to a Halo burger 10 minutes before close. Jukebox was loud and had AC/DC and Celine Dion (rad). Think I'll come again on a busier night and see if it gets better. Right now this place is so-so but deserving of a second interview.
- 78: Days since last shooting (as of 02/25/09)
- 1: Burgers you get for free after buying 1
- 12: Pool tables with green felt
- 5: People on a pool team
- 0: Pool tables with red felt
- 2: Beers on tap
- 1.50: Dollars (American) it takes to buy domestic bottles on Sunday and Thursday
- 1: Bucket you get when you buy a bucket of Budweiser Light cans
- 6: Number of cans are put into a bucket
- ~400: Ice cubes in bucket
- 0: Ice Cube drinking at Terri's
- 1: Lights Emily almost broke
- 5: Family's favorite alcoholic drinks
- 1 in 4.23: Chance I had to win the 7 spot Club Keno game
- 0: Dollars (American) I won